Wayuu bags, mostly known as (Mochilas) are 100% cotton and handmade by Wayuu women, they are an indigenous tribe located in La Guajira region of Northen of Colombia, near the Venezuelan border. The women of the wayuu tribe have been weaving these Mochilas for generations, every single wayuu bag is different and unique, always with the same pattern of intricate tribal designs and colors. These Mochilas also have an unique embroidery details that make every piece exclusive and trendy.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS.
At Schekina, customer satisfaction is always our top priority. Our dedicated QC and QA teams will inspect your items prior to shipping. Our product quality is guaranteed.
However, you do need to carefully and accurately check your size before buying. Please kindly reference the size chart(s) on the product page.
We hope you love your SK Piece, But if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, simply mail off your return within 7 days of receiving your item and we will be happy to offer you an exchange . Exchanges can only be for a different size or color of the same style only.
PLEASE SEND RETURNS/EXCHANGES WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIVING ITEM TO:
3218 74th street
Zip code 11370
Queens , New York
Please Include the INVOICE SHEET that came with your order and note the instructions below
- Returns/Exchanges can only bemade within 7days from the date of receipt of your item. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please mail to the Return Address that is on the attached label of the invoice.
- The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs and for obtaining tracking information as Schekina is not responsible for any lost/missing returns. Exchanges can only be made for a different size or color of the same style only.
- International Orderscan only be returned for a refund. Exchanges must be done as a re-order asshipping must be paid.
- Any order issues must be reported within 7 days and the clothing mustnot have been worn for it to be eligible for an exchange.
.Must be in original sellable condition with liner in tact and unmoved, and bikini must not have been washed or worn.
.Customer must pay for all shipping costs incurred for exchange (to and back)
- AllSchekina items must be returned unworn/unused, unwashed, with original tags, stickers, folded in its originalpackaging . Any damaged items that have signs of wear or do not conform with SK return policy will be declined and the All returned items must be in brand new condition, unused/unworn, unwashed, come with all original tags and their original packaging. will be shipped back at the customer’s expense.
. Schekina will not be held responsible for item(s) lost or damaged in transit.
.Any merchandise returned to Schekina after the allowed time stated in our policy, will be returned to the customer and an additional shipping fee will be charged.
.Schekina will ship all soiled, worn, laundered and damaged items back to the customer, as we can no longer re-sell the merchandise.
.We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who, in our opinion, makes excessive returns or exchanges.
. Scekina guarantees its clothing to be free from manufacturing defect for the first 14 days as long as you follow our care instructions.
- By placing an order with Schekina , the customer acknowledges and agrees to all our shipping/return policies, terms and conditions.
- Once orders are placedthey cannot be cancelled, however returns can still be made.
- Please note – there are NO returns on SALE items.
For any questions please contact us at: email@example.com